We’re working on sending fewer emails for people who use our DWQA often and primarily get notifications while logged in. If you want to select what email notifications you get:
- Go to your backend >> Questions >> Settings >> Notifications.
- Choose if you want to receive all notifications, important notifications or only notifications about your account
If you’re still having issues with email notifications, try these troubleshooting tips:
- Make sure you setup the general settings.
- Check your spam or junk email filter to make sure that emails coming from the site used DWQA aren’t being placed in this folder.
- If you’re still not receiving emails, please contact your ISP (Internet Service Provider) to ensure that they aren’t blocking email traffic.
- If the issue continues, please let us know here.